Thursday, November 21, 2019

Portfolio Grading

I still have not graded the academic portion of your portfolio because I have not figure out how to do it efficiently. I need to check the grammar on every page, every case study, and the college plans.

For the technical part of your portfolio grade, I calculated like this:
  1. The first number at the top of the page is the number of severe violations on the front of the page (pink marker).
  2. The 2nd number is the total number of violation on the front of the page (NO).
  3. The 3rd number is the number of problems I listed on the back of the page.
  4. The number in the NO block is SEVERE * 4 + FRONT * 2 + BACK
    • (That is, the problems on the back of the page have half the weight and severe problems have double the weight)
  5. Then I ranked the scores in order and assigned a letter grade to each one.


# ProblemsScoreGrade
0100A
199A
298A
396A
494A
592A
691A
790A
987B
1085B
1483B
1682B
2277C (already improved)
2376C
2673C (already improved)
2969D (already improved)
3265D (already improved)
4958F
5455F
6253F (already improved)


No comments:

Post a Comment